Monday, January 7, 2008

Creative gift ideas for the bride

Happy New Year! Did you know that most women receive their marriage proposals during the months of November and December? With many new brides to be out there, I thought I would share some creative gift ideas. I received some of these great items at my own shower and some I have seen made by friends, in magazines, or at other showers.

Kitchen Utensil Flower Bouquet
I received this as a gift at my own shower and absolutely loved it! The bouquet held wooden spoons, mesh scrubber, kitchen towels, dish towels, and more.
The Wedding Towel Cake by Jennifer Leigh jennthomas1@verizon.net $ 49.95
These adorable handmade towel cakes are comprised of high quality department store towels, silk roses and ribbon, and your choice of topper. This makes a great shower gift or centerpiece!



Photo Blanket or Woven Wall Hanging

This was one of my favorite wedding gifts. Woven Blanket $ 110 http://www.thingsremembered.com/ What a unique way to display a favorite wedding photo!
While every bride loves to receive items from her registry, it is always wonderful to get those unique, creative gifts like the items shown.

No comments: