Sunday, November 18, 2007

Is there life after....

For the past twenty months, I have spent endless hours perusing bridal magazines, reading bridal books, chatting on the knot, creating a wedding website, registrying, designing centerpieces, buying items, researching venues, calligraphing envelopes, writing thank yous, and making tens of thousands of minor decisions for one little day: October 12th. Well, it came... and went. It was perfect. The venue was stunning, the ceremony was heartfelt, my husband was incredibly sexy! and the party was extraordinary. The compliments started from the day I showed my friends and family my big ol' wedding planning binder and haven't slowed down. Most importantly I am married to my soulmate and we will forever face life challenges together as one. But here's my question... is there life after wedding planning???

No comments: